Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aspirin for pain

burgerbeast

Registered
I take an average of 5-6 aspirin daily for pain.It's the otc pain releiver that i find works for me.I've been reading on the net about how it blocks protaglandins which messes up recovery and rebuilding time, but like alot of things on the internet, there is an article that says the opposite.I even read that aspirin messes up protien synthesis, and then read an article that said it didn't, go figure.So, I'm asking you guys, cuz i trust ya',will i see a marked improvement in muscle gains if i stop taking aspirin?
Thanks,
Timmy

That seems like a moderately large amount of aspirin to be using every day. You should probably try to find what is causing the pain and directly address it

if you have to take 5 aspirins a day just to get through the day then you need to address the cause of the pain

we do not just take a bunch of drugs to survive the day and call that fitness. that is being a junkie

Instead of relying on otc pain relief for an extended period of time,do yourself a solid and schedule an appointment to address the root of your issues.

would agree that establishing the cause should be the priority. plus painkillers tend to lose effectiveness with constant usage

Not sure what to reccomend but have you tried any Natural/organic painkillers?
Ive been using CBD cream on a sore ankle and it seems to work wonders, but i doubt my pain is as bad as yours.

Instead of using aspirin, try using CBD as a pain killer.
Dan Bilzerian uses it, a lot of body builders actually smoke CBD.
Has more benefits.

Back
Top Bottom