Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Asthma issue

FrankMills

Registered
I have been diagnosed with mild ashtma. I have been trying different methods. Recently I read that B-12 shots work, especially for those that are also allergic to sulfa drugs like I am. Years ago I remember complaining of shortness of breath but the doctors could find nothing wrong with me. A doctor was giving me B-12 for Chronic Fatigue and while it didn't cure the fatigue it did cure my shortness of breath. So I am going to get B-12 shots once a week for a while to see if it works. (The reason why my shortness of breath came back was because 5 years later I was exposed to smoke from a two month long fire in the area where I lived.)

I have been diagnosed with mild ashtma. I have been trying different methods. Recently I read that B-12 shots work, especially for those that are also allergic to sulfa drugs like I am. Years ago I remember complaining of shortness of breath but the doctors could find nothing wrong with me. A doctor was giving me B-12 for Chronic Fatigue and while it didn't cure the fatigue it did cure my shortness of breath. So I am going to get B-12 shots once a week for a while to see if it works. (The reason why my shortness of breath came back was because 5 years later I was exposed to smoke from a two month long fire in the area where I lived.)

So why are you using them?

best thing you can do at home is make sure you are using a HEPA vacuum, using scent free natural detergent for your sheets, getting house plants and using a high quality filter
This is really good advice.

Back
Top Bottom