Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Avoiding high BP on Dianabol-only cycle

jackdez

Registered
Hey Bros

What should I take for the high blood pressure under dball and for everything else ?*

I started a week ago

Guide me a little please and thank you

Are you using an AI with your cycle? High blood pressure from steroid usage is usually due to a lot of water retention from high estrogen levels.

An AI is crucial to keep estrogen levels in the low-normal range to prevent estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention. If you aren't using an AI with your cycle, add one in ASAP. You should have been using it since day 1 of your cycle. Aromasin at 10mg EOD Is a good dosage.

Also make sure to be drinking 5-6L of water per day (minimum) and watch your sodium intake. Supplementing with a good blood pressure regulating supplement like n2guard from n2bm.com certainly isn't a bad idea either.

Keep a close eye on your blood pressure. Go to your doctor and get him to write you a blood pressure medication if it doesn't start to go down. Don't take this lightly. Blood pressure is a silent killer.

I think it is important to first understand that you will likely still see some increase in BP regardless of what you do when on a cycle that contains dbol.

The best things you can do to help it are:

-drink tons of water
-run your AI (preferably aromasin) from day 1 of your cycle. 10mg EOD is a good dose for most guys
-take 7 caps per day of N2Guard as dbol is liver toxic
-make sure you are in good condition before going into a cycle
-eat a clean diet

Back
Top Bottom