Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

axcite from magnun reviews

1Million

Registered
I remember a friend of mine taking this for libido a few years ago, he used to say it was great, so a few years later as I'm getting older my libido has decreased a bit,I thought about using it, I found it online for only 28 bucks, I don't know if any of you guys ever used it for sexual performance and how did you like it? reviews please, thanks.

I have never personally used Magnum Excite but it's a proprietary blend that contains only 819mg of active ingredients per serving.

That is an extremely small dosage. That is around 1/8th of a teaspoon. Since it's a proprietary blend, you don't even know how much of each individual ingredient you are even getting.

I doubt you will notice much from it. Look at HCGenerate in comparison. It contains full 1000mg dosages of EACH ingredient in the formula with no proprietary blends.

Generally speaking a good quality product won't have proprietary blends because they won't need them. They will let the ingredients in the product speak for themselves. They won't have any reason to hide what dosage of each ingredient is in the product.

The only actual thing that boosted libido (and by boosted I mean like full on hardcore boost) was from HCGenerate ES.

Like seriously, I was always doubting whether a supplement can have that much impact on libido until I tried it. That stuff works and probably is the best thing you can have in your PCT protocol.

Back
Top Bottom