Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

B12

zikarend35

Registered
So my doctor is saying I am b12 deficient yet I eat tons of red meat. So now I have to inject B12. I asked him how the hell can i need b12 when i eat so much meat and he could not answer my question and left the room. can anyone shed some light on this?

because people who eat tons of meat have mineral and vitamin deficiencies because their bodies lose the ability to absorb nutrition properly. the beefed up 300 pound bodybuilder will be b12 deficient, but the skinny vegan you all on here always make fun of won't. 'but steve, meat has b12!'. yeah it does, but just because a food contains a certain vitamin or mineral doesn't mean consuming it covers up for a gut problem, every person i know who is b12 deficient has been eating meat for 20 years. hope that answers your question because a doctor, google, or an internet forum guru sure as hell can't.

how do you get your body to start absorbing nutrition again? fasting and a plant based organic diet. then over time you can gradually add in natural meats like grassfed beef and wild fish etc. you don't just keep eating more and more meat and fix the problem. that would be like spraining your ankle and then running on it everyday, makes no sense.

can’t answer that, google can though. but you got b12 injections so why does it matter?

That's just how it goes man. Some people have deficiencies because if their genetics and some dont

Back
Top Bottom