Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

B12 and appetite

susami

Registered
I am a really small guy and I need to put on some weight and someone told me that I could be B12 deficient that's why I don't have much of an appetite. I rarely ever finish my meals and I've been like that for a long time. When I was a kid my mom used to yell at me for not finishing dinner. Do you think using this vitamin will help loose appetite

I am a really small guy and I need to put on some weight and someone told me that I could be B12 deficient that's why I don't have much of an appetite. I rarely ever finish my meals and I've been like that for a long time. When I was a kid my mom used to yell at me for not finishing dinner. Do you think using this vitamin will help loose appetite

B12 deficiency can cause appetite problems. That has a LOT of health issues tied to it too btw. I would use n2guard and inject daily b12 if you can do it until the problem resolves.
Another way is to eat beef liver daily.

Go see if you're deficient. You can try adding it, but really it comes down to making yourself learn how to eat more. Its a process that your body will adapt to.

Wanna try again?

Just make sure youre ordering from the best source!!

Wouldn’t hurt to try. Check out the sources here they have injectable b12

Back
Top Bottom