Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bad living situation

fortune400

Registered
I was recently in a bad living situation. It was worse than I even realized. While I had been trying to get out of there, if I was aware of how bad the dust and ventialtion problem was I would have ran from there sooner. I did have a tia-minor stroke which I am attributing to this place but the drs seem reluctant to cite this as a main reason. Anyway, while removing stuff from their dust was flying everywhere and my former roommate who is in the process of leaving as well said he fell asleep and woke up sneezing black ****. This is serious. Im very lucky I did'nt get real sick and die. So, is he. Im still sure there is lingering junk in me and I want to buy supplements to clean out my body. Does anyone have any reccommendations? I feel back to normal and healthy. Hopefully I can stay that way. Im currently taking aspirin to thin my blood as recommended by the Drs.. I will be going for a follow up appointment tommorrow.

breathing in black mold, dust or other toxic shit is a serious issue.

you should have used a mask, they are $30 from home depot.

the damage is done bro, just in the future be smarter than that.. whenever you rent a home where the vents are dirty always make sure the landlord cleans that shit before you move in even if it means you don't get the place. also high quality filters for your A/C, get lots of houseplants to clean the air, and always check the showers for evidence of black mold. if you see any issues don't rent it or ask that to be cleaned first

Maybe get your living space tested for mold and stuff like that!

Back
Top Bottom