bannednutrition.com

Thread: Bad stomach ache from food

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Bad stomach ache from food

Hey, so for some reason I keep getting a bad stomach ache and I have no idea whats causing it. It starts with gross tasting burps, then proceeds to my stomach hurting for several hours some times, then having to vacate everything. Sometimes its just a lot of waste though when its really bad it goes full diarrhea. As a note, I have no known food allergines.

currently I eat eggs for breakfast, a full shake post work out (ive been making it every day for years, so prob not the issue), then 4 meals consisting of 7oz chicken breast, 3oz cooked rice, and 4 oz of veggies. For the veggies I tried sweet potato last year and this year I was doing greens and green beans. It usually takes a few weeks of eating this before it starts to happen.

I'm also on test e (600/week) tren e (400/week) and dbol (50/day). I have never had any reaction like this when I used these supps in the past.

Has anyone else had experiences like this? Any suggestions on how to fix it? This stuff got me staying up all night with stomach pain.

Also as a note, this week I switched to just 2oz cooked green peppers per meal for my veggie and it still got me last night. Also I've tried using different seasoning on the chicken but that didnt work.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You could try not just having the same meat (chicken).

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    your body changes over time plus when you eat the same foods daily you build up allergies. your ancestors ate what they had access to and that would change as the seasons changed, there weren't grocery stores and farms that produced the same food. i would wager your sickness here has to do with 1. fart powders 2. eating poor quality eggs everyday. 3. poor quality chicken

it is not normal to be sick everyday like this. your gut health controls everything. you are in big trouble if you don't reverse this asap
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I would just not eat and fast if I am not feeling well at the moment.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    sounds like tren is the cause happens to me

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yeah man Tren is likely the cause. Tren destroys my stomach. Its not the food