Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Baking soda question

bowlerfree

Registered
Lately I've been running into a problem. As I run around like crazy getting prepped for boot camp, I've been getting nauseus a lot. Some of it is nerves, meeting lots of new people and new levels of pressue. some of it I know is plain old inidgestions. Because I've been running around a lot, I've been eating out (sandwiches mostly) and I know some of it just doesn't agree with me. To control the nausea and the gas I've been carrying aorund a water bottle (2 cups) and adding a 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda to it and sipping it throughout the day. It's helped and I can run around and do lots of exercise and eat whatever is available without feeling nauseus.

I do have a few concerns...

1. Is this actually safe? I think it is since it's a very small quanity, but I've been doing this for several days in a row now.

2. Is there some alternative way to cope with stress induced nause and general indigestion? I know I should find some way to deal with this that will work for boot camp since I will be leaving in a few months.

go find a yoga studio and do some relaxing there and/or find a lake/beach to just chill at to relieve the stress

also stop throwing bread and cold cuts from sandwiches into your stomach, that isn't helping matters.. eat clean foods

Processed meats like cold cuts are not doing your stomach any favors. Try eating a bit cleaner and see if that helps.

100% need to improve your diet. No doubts about it!

Back
Top Bottom