Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

banana vs protein shake

banana high in potassium.protein shake High-protein foods .Both are what you need. I don't know why it's a comparison.

You are comparing apples to oranges my friend.

Both are important.

The protein shake is important to replenish depleted amino acid levels from the workout and repair muscle. The banana is important to replenish depleted glycogen levels.

the best way to recover from a hard workout is a good nights sleep. that is when your body goes into full repair mode.

i would rather you eat NOTHING after a workout and sleep great for 8-9 hours, than vice versa

Toss Banana into Shake ~ Problem Resolved.

And like Steve mentioned ~ get a Good Night's Rest of 6 to 8 hours..................................... JP

the best way to recover from a hard workout is a good nights sleep. that is when your body goes into full repair mode.

i would rather you eat NOTHING after a workout and sleep great for 8-9 hours, than vice versa

Yes, Truly sleep is the best medicine and supplement for body recovery after a hard workout.

Yes, Truly sleep is the best medicine and supplement for body recovery after a hard workout.

the thing is nobody sells sleep in a bottle and if you take meds to help you sleep you actually prevent yourself from going into a deep sleep in the first place.

so sleep doesn't get pushed enough on social media or forums. it is all "drink protein shakes and bcaa's for recovery"

Your body will recover as it is able to. The key is to eat a balanced diet with enough vitamins and minerals from foods like veggies and fruits. Yes, protein helps but most of us eat way more than we actually need for recovery. Sleep is really the best thing for this anyways.

the thing is nobody sells sleep in a bottle and if you take meds to help you sleep you actually prevent yourself from going into a deep sleep in the first place.

so sleep doesn't get pushed enough on social media or forums. it is all "drink protein shakes and bcaa's for recovery"

I can sell sleep to you ,Hit the head with a mallet.LOL just for 10$ Friendship price:p:p

Back
Top Bottom