Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Banned nutrition?

TheDon123

Registered
So I went to buy M1-MK from banned nutrition and after I put in my card information and clicked to order, a message came up and it said they are only selling in bulk...they still charged me yet I get this message afterwards??? Why couldn’t they say this shit before?? I went to email them twice and their email is even fake as it kept getting sent back to me. Shoddy, I’ll have to check with my bank now

So I went to buy M1-MK from banned nutrition and after I put in my card information and clicked to order, a message came up and it said they are only selling in bulk...they still charged me yet I get this message afterwards??? Why couldn’t they say this shit before?? I went to email them twice and their email is even fake as it kept getting sent back to me. Shoddy, I’ll have to check with my bank now

bro...i doubt they charged you...they said they werent processing payments for last 6 weeks..only wholesale ...so im guessing they be back next week as they said...

bro...i doubt they charged you...they said they werent processing payments for last 6 weeks..only wholesale ...so im guessing they be back next week as they said...

I hope you’re right because I have a receipt in my email. I guess I’ll have to wait and see. I’ll just move on to HCgenerate or something similar

So they said they were selling in bulk but you ignored that... and what?

Yeah nice sarcasm but that’s not how it went,

- - - Updated - - -

I hope you’re right, nowhere did it say they’re not accepting bulk, (now it does) until after I did my payment, we’ll see.

Yeah nice sarcasm but that’s not how it went,

- - - Updated - - -

I hope you’re right, nowhere did it say they’re not accepting bulk, (now it does) until after I did my payment, we’ll see.

Bro just got a message back ... they said next week back up and running... but they not sure if usps open or not next week... I told them to chime in bro... so we see

Bro just got a message back ... they said next week back up and running... but they not sure if usps open or not next week... I told them to chime in bro... so we see

Awesome bro! I appreciate it, I really do. I was just freaking out after I emailed them and the email kept getting bounced back as not a real address. Let me add that I’m not new to the supplement game, other forums I go to I only see Olympic labs, BLR etc, I never saw banned nutrition until I came to this site so I was skeptical. But thanks again

Awesome bro! Thanks for the response! I truly appreciate it. Let me add that I’m not new to supplements and the industry, hell, I took Hot Stuff back in the late 80’s early 90’s if that tells you anything about my age lol. I’m used to other forums where the supplement companies are entirely different, I came across this one, looked up test boosters and saw M1-MK get a lot of good feedback so after I ordered a message popped up about bulk orders only, after I got an email saying order received for $149, I emailed them immediately and twice it got kicked back so naturally not knowing who this supplement company is, I came to this board for answers.
So I thank you for the info once again

Back
Top Bottom