Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

banned nutrition ostazol touchdown!

alvarezin

Registered
Wow the shipping was lightning fast on this ostazol so i am impressed so far. right now I am using creatine and multi vitamin. I want to stack in the ostazol as well in my supplement stack. How long will each bottle last if i run them according to label, also can i also save some to be used in pct?

Wow the shipping was lightning fast on this ostazol so i am impressed so far. right now I am using creatine and multi vitamin. I want to stack in the ostazol as well in my supplement stack. How long will each bottle last if i run them according to label, also can i also save some to be used in pct?

You can stack ostazol with other supplements but keep the dose low the 1st week. Ostazol is strong, start with 2 caps and add 1 cap before and 1 cap intra training.

Maths. Take the number of pills, divide by the daily dose = how many days they will last

that is great bro, support our sponsors.

Back
Top Bottom