Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

banned nutrition payment issue

doblesG

Registered
I ordered from banned nutrition and accidently ordered 10 bottles of cardazol, I meant to order 5 bottles but my browser kept crashing so when I hit back button after ordering it went through twice if you know what I mean. So I emailed them and could not get a hold of anyone for a few days and got worried. Finally they emailed me back and said they corrected the error and would still gift me those extra bottles free. That is very nice of them A+++

I ordered from banned nutrition and accidently ordered 10 bottles of cardazol, I meant to order 5 bottles but my browser kept crashing so when I hit back button after ordering it went through twice if you know what I mean. So I emailed them and could not get a hold of anyone for a few days and got worried. Finally they emailed me back and said they corrected the error and would still gift me those extra bottles free. That is very nice of them A+++

Glad to hear you resolved your issue, I do like cardazol so log your cardazol run.

Back
Top Bottom