Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Banned nutrition products powders?

GUdorov

Registered
Hey I was wondering if banned nutrition products were pills, powders, or tablets? the reason I ask is because I wanted to get an idea of how I would be taking them and if they would be an issue. I don't like taking tablets because I have a tiny throat and they choke me when I try to swallow them and I get a gag reflex

Hey I was wondering if banned nutrition products were pills, powders, or tablets? the reason I ask is because I wanted to get an idea of how I would be taking them and if they would be an issue. I don't like taking tablets because I have a tiny throat and they choke me when I try to swallow them and I get a gag reflex

All banned nutrition products are in capsules, I haven't seen powders or liquids from them. Cardazol, ostazol, nutrozol 677 are all different color capsules.

All you gotta do is go to their website

All products are capsules that are quite easy to take man!

Back
Top Bottom