Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Banned nutrition stack

Cristophero

Registered
what do you guys think about running a banned nutrition stack of Ostazol and Cardazol but limiting the amount of capsules due to the high caffeine in them. so I'm thinking of doing 4 caps of the ostazol and 2 caps of the cardazol. splitting them half in the morning and then half again in the early afternoon. I usually work out around 5 p.m. would this work

what do you guys think about running a banned nutrition stack of Ostazol and Cardazol but limiting the amount of capsules due to the high caffeine in them. so I'm thinking of doing 4 caps of the ostazol and 2 caps of the cardazol. splitting them half in the morning and then half again in the early afternoon. I usually work out around 5 p.m. would this work

I've tried this before. I did 1 capsule cardazol am with 2 caps ostazol, then preworkout 2 cardazol and 2 ostazol, it was great high energy workouts good pumps. I felt amazing and still do this a few times per week.

I take CARDAZOL as pre-workout 6 caps on the day of training(4 caps on the day off) and OSTAZOL is post workout 6 caps on the day of training(3 caps on the day off) Works great for me, NATURAL, no sides

That early afternoon would work cos I wouldn't want to take caffeine late.

I haven’t personally used their product but the guys here love them.

Back
Top Bottom