Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Banned Nutrition TD

Mobster

Staff
VIP
EVO V.I.P.
EVO Logger
IMG_2386.jpg

My thanks to Banned Nutrition for these goodies.

The UK's postal service are, the otherhand, tw*ts. Two re-delivery attempts and I ended up paying a small fee to get it left at a local post office. Even allowing for Covid my big ass building ought to be easy enough to find. Grr.

View attachment 12418

My thanks to Banned Nutrition for these goodies.

The UK's postal service are, the otherhand, tw*ts. Two re-delivery attempts and I ended up paying a small fee to get it left at a local post office. Even allowing for Covid my big ass building ought to be easy enough to find. Grr.

The mail delivery system is so crewed up especially when customs are involved. My first order of Nutra and Cardazol is just got released from customs (Canadian customs) 2 days back after being held for almost 26 days. The funny part is I placed second order as thinking that lead time of delivery is so long I might as well buy it now and will get it after 45-60 days, but I received second order in 10 days...lol

Today is the first day of stacking Cardazol and Ostazol...excited and looking forward to incremental positive results.

The mail delivery system is so crewed up especially when customs are involved. My first order of Nutra and Cardazol is just got released from customs (Canadian customs) 2 days back after being held for almost 26 days. The funny part is I placed second order as thinking that lead time of delivery is so long I might as well buy it now and will get it after 45-60 days, but I received second order in 10 days...lol

Today is the first day of stacking Cardazol and Ostazol...excited and looking forward to incremental positive results.

Finally, I can share proudly haha
20200926_162933_resized_1.jpg

Customs have been a pain before but not this time. Just idiots driving the route

Back
Top Bottom