Join Evolutionary Forums


needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Banned Nutrition TD

  1. #1
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    24,138
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Banned Nutrition TD

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2386.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	87.4 KB 
ID:	12418

    My thanks to Banned Nutrition for these goodies.

    The UK's postal service are, the otherhand, tw*ts. Two re-delivery attempts and I ended up paying a small fee to get it left at a local post office. Even allowing for Covid my big ass building ought to be easy enough to find. Grr.

    PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

  2. #2
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    49,988
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    nice man, let us know how you do on them
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

  3. #3
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    15
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2386.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	87.4 KB 
ID:	12418

    My thanks to Banned Nutrition for these goodies.

    The UK's postal service are, the otherhand, tw*ts. Two re-delivery attempts and I ended up paying a small fee to get it left at a local post office. Even allowing for Covid my big ass building ought to be easy enough to find. Grr.
    The mail delivery system is so crewed up especially when customs are involved. My first order of Nutra and Cardazol is just got released from customs (Canadian customs) 2 days back after being held for almost 26 days. The funny part is I placed second order as thinking that lead time of delivery is so long I might as well buy it now and will get it after 45-60 days, but I received second order in 10 days...lol

    Today is the first day of stacking Cardazol and Ostazol...excited and looking forward to incremental positive results.

  4. #4
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    15
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by xeon View Post
    The mail delivery system is so crewed up especially when customs are involved. My first order of Nutra and Cardazol is just got released from customs (Canadian customs) 2 days back after being held for almost 26 days. The funny part is I placed second order as thinking that lead time of delivery is so long I might as well buy it now and will get it after 45-60 days, but I received second order in 10 days...lol

    Today is the first day of stacking Cardazol and Ostazol...excited and looking forward to incremental positive results.
    Finally, I can share proudly haha
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200926_162933_resized_1.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	93.5 KB 
ID:	12422

  5. #5
    VIP gearhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    15,539
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by xeon View Post
    Finally, I can share proudly haha
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200926_162933_resized_1.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	93.5 KB 
ID:	12422
    bro...thats sweet looking banned ostazol and cardazol...and I see some nice n2bm in background...
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

  6. #6
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    24,138
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by xeon View Post
    The mail delivery system is so crewed up especially when customs are involved. My first order of Nutra and Cardazol is just got released from customs (Canadian customs) 2 days back after being held for almost 26 days. The funny part is I placed second order as thinking that lead time of delivery is so long I might as well buy it now and will get it after 45-60 days, but I received second order in 10 days...lol

    Today is the first day of stacking Cardazol and Ostazol...excited and looking forward to incremental positive results.
    Customs have been a pain before but not this time. Just idiots driving the route

    PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •