Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BCAA consumption

chalongster

Registered
I hate to sound stupid, but here goes. If I'm consuming 10-20g of BCAA's a day, then does that count towards my protein intake I need for the day?

I hate to sound stupid, but here goes. If I'm consuming 10-20g of BCAA's a day, then does that count towards my protein intake I need for the day?

It would. But most of us don't use or need to use BCAA.

I don’t believe in BCAA’s you can get them in your food or protein shakes without an issue.

if you get into the rabbit hole of counting macros (which is the dumbest shit ever but a topic for another thread) then you start over thinking shit just like this

it won't make a lick of difference taking BCAA's or not. unless you live in a 4th world country with no nutrition

Well since this thread is about whether or not to count them and not people's opinions on bcaas, I tell people the same thing as I do about dietary fiber carbs like green veggies. Either always count them in your macros or never count them. It's all about tracking so just keep it consistent whatever you decide.

Back
Top Bottom