Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BCAA dosage recommendations while fasting

zenwood

Registered
I do a lot of fasting, right now I mostly do intermittent fasting until 2pm and then I workout and then eat my meal after. how much BCAA should i be using in the morning while I fast so i can hold onto my muscle? also do you have any particular brands that you recommend or do i just pick the cheapest one?

bro dont use bcaa while fasting...its not fasting if you using bcaa...stay fully fasted with water

you are completely oblivious to the purpose of fasting. the purpose is to NOT consume anything, to let the body heal itself. if you run a BCAA with a fast you aren't fasting in the first place. i cannot fight the bro science of this factual statement enough on these forums! stop worrying about going catabolic, it just isn't true. you will hold all your muscle on a fast, the body will boost GH and IGF-1 to the roof so you don't lose nothing

BCAA are protein and protein has calories so it makes zero sense to take them while fasting. That would end your fast. You are not going to shrivel up and lose muscle overnight. I have been doing 1-2 meals per day for a good couple months now and have cut so much fat and not lost any muscle.

6 to 8g of bcaas is what i use during fasted training. Martin Berkhan which invented the lean gains style of IF recommends 10g. I have never seen any negative effects using bcaas during a fast. Its not enough to illicit an insulin release big enough to break a fast. Ive only experienced postives doing that, but to each theur own. Many going against have never used them so take it for what it is and make your own choice

Back
Top Bottom