Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BCAA dosages for bodybuilding

carlWA

Registered
I want to become a bodybuilder and have been using steroids for a year now. My diet has improved a lot although I do eat a big mac meal and fast food here and there to fit my macros. I haven’t gotten the size I wanted yet but a doctor friend I play poker with suggested BCAA’s would help me more than steroids will. How much of these do I need? Looking to get big.

I want to become a bodybuilder and have been using steroids for a year now. My diet has improved a lot although I do eat a big mac meal and fast food here and there to fit my macros. I haven’t gotten the size I wanted yet but a doctor friend I play poker with suggested BCAA’s would help me more than steroids will. How much of these do I need? Looking to get big.

I suggest you take BCAAs before training and during training.

if it fits your macros is the most idiotic fad to ever come to bodybuilding. all those guys who were pushing it are now out of the industry cause it does not work

stop eating crap. spend your money on real food. forget bcaa's, that guy is an idiot. tell him to prove they are better than steroids by using them

They only help if you are deficient on protein. If you want to get big you have to eat big

You've gone about this ass backward. You're on steroids but know zero about BCAA and you only get to hear about it when playing poker. And you're doing IIFYM? C'mon.

Back
Top Bottom