Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BCAA's necessary while fasting?

mendezone

Registered
I was listening to a guy on youtube and he said that you should always take a BCAA while fasting because it prevents you from going catabolic. I am in cutting mode but i don't want to lose muscle either. what is your opinion on this situation? i want to make sure i get everything out of my fast.

You can take 0 calorie BCAA but it won’t be a complete water fast. For the sake of losing weight tho, I think it works great. It helps with hunger pains and makes not eating a little easier. If your just looking to benefit from fat loss then try both and choose for yourself.

You can take 0 calorie BCAA but it won’t be a complete water fast. For the sake of losing weight tho, I think it works great. It helps with hunger pains and makes not eating a little easier. If your just looking to benefit from fat loss then try both and choose for yourself.

you aren't wrong there. but my reasoning it is a shame to waste the benefits of fasting by doing this when it is completely unnecessary. there are literally 100 benefits and you are throwing away 99 of them for no reason. yes even drinking just coconut water for a 5 day 'fast' will cause weight loss too, but it isn't going to give you the benefits. same goes for people who drink coffee on a fast. that coffee still contains nutrients that will prevent you from tapping into autophagy and cell repair

people need to look at things more than 1 dimensionally. it isn't just about weight loss or fat loss. that is the last reason to fast. it is about the 99 other benefits that will help take your health and fitness to another stratosphere.

i encourage everyone to pick up some good fasting books on the subject and do their own homework and decide how they choose to fast. my ebook in my signature goes over the different levels of fasting. from fruit fasts, to juice fasts, to 100% real fasting. and how they differ and the benefits. the difference between a real fast and a 'cheat fast' is night and day. you guys can always PM me for a free copy, i don't care about making $$ of it

Last edited:
I always use bcaas during my "fast". Yes you won't get the full benefits of fasting but you also keep protein synthesis working. Its a positive trade off in my opinion

If you are in need of amino acids, take BCAA without sugar. Either unflavored or sweetened. This option contains fewer calories and will have a weight loss effect. Because BCAA with sugar minimizes the drying effect.

If you are in need of amino acids, take BCAA without sugar. Either unflavored or sweetened. This option contains fewer calories and will have a weight loss effect. Because BCAA with sugar minimizes the drying effect.

Nobody needs bcaas. They are a scam. They do nothing. In fact in this case they do more harm than good. They get pushed a lot on social media cause they are cheap and legal so they can sell them to suckers and make a nice profit

Eat a good pastured egg instead and you will get 1000x the nutrition and save money at the same time

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom