Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BCAAs before meals

oldieso

Registered
I eat around 11am and dont have breakfast been reading about taking BCAAs before training but how about taking them before a meal?

bro you can take BCAAs before meals...ive done whey + BCAAs before each meal

It works pretty well when you take it before meals - gets digested and absorbed really well.

I eat around 11am and dont have breakfast been reading about taking BCAAs before training but how about taking them before a meal?

You can take BCAA any time.

BCAA's are fine anytime. But what concerns me is not having breakfast.....what's the reason for that? ?

The ideal time for BCAA supplementation is pre workout, post workout and during extended periods of fasting - so yes, it would be perfect for your situation where you don't eat breakfast. It will prevent catabolism and the brach chained amino acid leucine simulates protein synthesis through the mtor pathway.

Can I ask why you don't eat breakfast? Religious reasons?

The ideal time for BCAA supplementation is pre workout, post workout and during extended periods of fasting - so yes, it would be perfect for your situation where you don't eat breakfast. It will prevent catabolism and the brach chained amino acid leucine simulates protein synthesis through the mtor pathway.

Can I ask why you don't eat breakfast? Religious reasons?

you can take bcaa's whenever you want. but the optimal time to take them would not be right before you consume ton of calories and protein

you can take bcaa's whenever you want. but the optimal time to take them would not be right before you consume ton of calories and protein

Back
Top Bottom