bannednutrition.com

Thread: BCAAs with Lglutamine

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

BCAAs with Lglutamine

I got myself a BCAA mix. It's good but I noticed Glutamine was missing from the label. Can I stack in L-Glutamine into my BCAA mix from MP?

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Usually glutamine is sold separate and theres no problem using both since they are different and dont have overlapping ingredients

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You can safely stack glutamine and BCAA supplements together with no issues. Honestly though, you aren't going to notice a whole heck of lot from glutamine. Glutamine is great for immune function and digestive health but it won't do much for helping your muscles recover.

Glutamine supplementation is really old school. It actually is not an essential amino acid. Meaning, your body can create it itself. It's not an essential amino acid like the branch chained amino acids (BCAA) are.

I would skip the glutamine supplement and use creatine instead. Creatine is a great supplement for increasing endurance and strength. 5-10g per day is a good dosage for creatine. I personally use the capsulated creatine supplement ancient strength from n2bm.com. It makes dosing super easy. I just take 1 serving before each workout.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Glutamine is not a BCAA, therefore its normal that its not there.

You can safely stack it together but in the end you will not notice too much from it
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

https://www.evolutionary.org/images/sarms1-banner-2.jpg

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    yes why not?

but if you want better results get creatine instead. ancient strength from n2bm is solid
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH

Senior Moderator
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by maindance View Post
    I got myself a BCAA mix. It's good but I noticed Glutamine was missing from the label. Can I stack in L-Glutamine into my BCAA mix from MP?
    As already has been stated, Glutamine is an Amino Acid, but it isn't a BCAA, so it'll never be in a BCAA supplement.
    Honestly, there are better alternatives for Immune Function, you can use Glutamine, but Don't expect to notice a difference.

I would however remind you to Read the Label Ingredients on your BCAA supplements.
    A lot of them have Artificial Sweeteners or Coloring or Both.

This is what you want to be avoiding, buy a Pharma-Grade BCAA Powder without Sweeteners.
    You can toss it into your Shake............................................. . JP

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    No issue mixing them at all. What were you looking to get from the glutamine? You might be better to use your money on another great supplement like fish oil, a good multivitamin, or creatine. All great choices for a natural lifter.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You would not be losing all that much with glutamine missing in the stack. It is indeed beneficial for your overall health and immune system, but even when you take it separately you will not notice much of a difference. Therefore, just use your BCAA without any concerns, and if you have some spare money to use and absolutely want to use glutamine, then go ahead with it. However, I would rather spend this money on creatine for example, which will give more noticeable results.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author

#1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Glutamine has no benefits to your muscles. It does contribute to gut health though.