Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BCAAs necessary?

sassymass

Registered
everyone on instagram who sells supplements is pushing these right now like never before, i can remember when protein powder was pushed back in the 80's and now it is bcaa's. i have not used them before but i don't want to miss the train and am tempted to use them too. do you guys use them and which one should i get?

Necessary? No. Essential? No. But if you're looking to get as much protein as possible, or you want something to carry around to add essential amino, they're not bad at all. I'd rather eat a piece of pizza with 10 Bcaa's than a crappy power bar with palm oil and aspartame. It'll taste better and build more muscle.

everyone on instagram who sells supplements is pushing these right now like never before, i can remember when protein powder was pushed back in the 80's and now it is bcaa's. i have not used them before but i don't want to miss the train and am tempted to use them too. do you guys use them and which one should i get?

BCAA are not a bad addition I mean they are protein and that is always good to build muscle. If you are on a budget then maybe bot worth the expense, but if you can spend the cash and are looking for a way to take in very clean protein that build muscle, then BCAA are a great choice. You can really patch up your Macros when you add BCAA it is just easy to get your requirements in.

Back
Top Bottom