Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol V3 review.

2Lagit2

I was a fan of the original beastdrol that contained superdrol basically it was the best oral steroid in the world. About two weeks ago I picked up a bottle of Beastdrol v3 and it is total and complete garbage, the product sucks and is nowhere near the same strength as the original. I had to stop taking the product after day 12 because I had itchy nipples and lethargy, which meant this thing was giving me gynecomastia big time.

I don't have much more to report on this product since I only took it for 12 days and didn't feel anything other than itchy nipples and a nasty flu-like lethargy. Do not buy. Use your money on sarms or just steroids because there aren't any good prohormones left on the market that is just the truth.

I fell for that crap too and I just decided to buy a cycle from sarms1 and that worked so much better than beastdrol v3. I agree the new version is not worth the money it is a complete do not buy.

bro beastdrol was awesome in the original version 1 but it's total shit with version 3...

all pro hormones are now banned. beastdrol was a designer steroid clone. the new version is just a weak test booster, nothing more. any ingredient that made the old beast special is now banned anyway

Originals are always better. And I agree with @2Lagit2 - the SARMs are way better than pro hormones, especially these days. I have only tried PH once, and had enough with it not to come back to them anymore.

due to all the bannings of the great prohormes out there, there arent any real top shelf ph's available anymore to my knowledge.it sucks but thats what happens when the clamp comes down

v1 was superdrol
v2 was ultradrol
v3 is 1-DHEA

I only had v1, and i still have v2 from previous cycle on the side.

I loved the original version. Still actually have a few bottles left. Everything that came after that was total shite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The new version is total garbage compared to the original. Do not buy in my opinion they are fakes for even continuing to call it beastdrol the new version is nothing like it. I rather buy ostarine with the same credit card and get better results.

I used the original product that was sold by needto over on elite and it was an incredible product I got lean and dry off one single bottle. I know the new version is bullcrap just based on the ingredients alone it is total garbage and nothing like the original superdrol clone. I'm just going to stick to SARMs from now on the results are more permanent and less side effects than beastdrol.

Back
Top Bottom