Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bed bull bad for me?

Luis24

Registered
I drink 2-3 red bull energy drinks per day and started doing it when I was 20 and now I am 24. it has been 4 years of drinking them. Now I am reading some stuff that red bull is actually bad for us. is this true ? I read it is addictive which I believe as I can't seem to stop drinking them, its like my body asks for it everyday, very odd. how can I cure myself?

I drink 2-3 red bull energy drinks per day and started doing it when I was 20 and now I am 24. it has been 4 years of drinking them. Now I am reading some stuff that red bull is actually bad for us. is this true ? I read it is addictive which I believe as I can't seem to stop drinking them, its like my body asks for it everyday, very odd. how can I cure myself?

You should drink less and less everyday and replace with some stims if you need the help. Too much red bull isn't good for you for sure.

It is the caffeine that you can become dependent on. I am not a huge fan of energy drinks but a couple here and there won't hurt. Definitely 2-3 per day is excessive though. I would just drink black coffee when you need a boost.

Yes. Caffeine is addictive and 3 per day is way too much. Limit yourself to one if you must have them

Back
Top Bottom