Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

beef liver a good eating food for bodybuilder or a dirty filter organ

UK ES ISP 325

Registered
Guys would you consider beef liver to be a good part to eat or could be it full of stuff the animal was trying to filter out when it died like toxic by products and compounds from the feed and antibiotics and stuff. What is the evolutionary consensus on beef liver?

I grew up eating chicken livers as my dad loved the stuff, he grew up on a farm and so had a taste for chicken livers, hearts and gizzards. Not sure about beef though but it should be good I thgink the animals fast for a day before being killed, it gives the live time to clear most of the stuff in-process.

Gram for gram, beef liver is the most nutrient dense food on the planet.

That being said, it is also the organ that detoxifies your body so you want to ensure you are eating the liver of a healthy animal. I would never eat the liver from a regular grocery store. The only liver I would eat would be liver that I bought directly from the farmer itself who raised the cattle on nothing but grass and without antibiotics.

If you find high quality liver and eat it in moderation, it is a an extremely beneficial part to eat. I has many health benefits, so I always include it in my diet from time to time.

The guys are right about its benefits.

However....unless you plan to drown it in hot sauce, I'm not sure you can get it down. I grew up eating it from time to time and I used to drown it in ketchup as a child. It was touture.

Back
Top Bottom