Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beef liver supplements

Losyen

anyone on here take beef liver supplements? Its a powder in a capsule so its not gonna taste nasty lol
my friend swears by it, says he was able to put on a lot of size and strength. I wonder if I tried it for a week and then worked out daily what would happen

anyone on here take beef liver supplements? Its a powder in a capsule so its not gonna taste nasty lol
my friend swears by it, says he was able to put on a lot of size and strength. I wonder if I tried it for a week and then worked out daily what would happen

eat real beef liver forget the supplements

Beef liver supplements are a rich source of CoQ10, found primarily in the mitochondria. CoQ10 is associated with cardiovascular health, vascular health, and blood pressure. CoQ10 also improves sperm and egg quality, endurance and lowers inflammation. As far capsules should not have bitter or weird taste to it. Perhaps if you Burp more likely exp a weird taste LOL

Back
Top Bottom