Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

beef protein vs whey protein

domincom

Registered
which protein is the better protein for bulking up? taking a lot of whey right now but not getting huge as i want, my boyz using beef and growing!

Beef protein is all marketing hype - it offers no advantages compared to the ordinary whey protein, none at all. However, due to this markenting hype they charge quite more for this protein, so I would rather go with a very good classic whey protein. The best one you can get, should be 100% whey isolate - in such case the results should be great. Personally, I use the Isolation of N2BM, and it is an awesome protein product - 100% isolate, no artificial sweetners or additives, it has a very competitive price, and the taste is plain awesome. My favorite flavor is the Colombian Espresso - tastes like a very good coffee coctail.

You're not getting huge using a lot of whey protein right now because you need food. Real whole foods and training will make you grow. Supplements are just that and should only be used when necessary. As for the 2 types you mention, a pure whey isolate like Isolation from N2BM is far superior to powdered beef protein. It is just another marketing gimmick.

Beef protein is a scam. If you look at the formula, it's based on collagen. Collagen is an incomplete protein source that does not contain all the essential amino acids.

Stick with a high quality whey isolate protein powder. It has a much higher bioavailbiity and amino acid profile.

Yeah, unfortunately muskate is right. I was also so hyped when I saw it for the first time, but when I did a bit of research about all these beef proteins, I switched back to whey immediatelly

Back
Top Bottom