Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bench press training

Spirry19

Registered
bros I have been doing bench press 5 sets of 3-5 controlled reps twice a week for 3 months, I got stuck in 200, I haven't
been able to improve my bench , what would you suggest to reach 220 ? thank you.

If you are only training with low reps - you are only training your fast twitch muscle fibres. You won't fully develop your muscles that way.

I would add in some high rep sets to stimulate the slow twitch muscle fibres

Keep training hard bro you got to put years and years into it to see good results!

change up one or more of the following

number of sessions per week
number of sets per session
number of reps per set

Intensity should be through the rough IMO

bros I have been doing bench press 5 sets of 3-5 controlled reps twice a week for 3 months, I got stuck in 200, I haven't
been able to improve my bench , what would you suggest to reach 220 ? thank you.
If I were you, I'd put a little more volume into this workout ... at least for a while. Schedule your workout in phases, phases with more volume and moderate loads, phases with medium volume and loads moderately higher and phases with very low volume and extremely high loads. Be sure to program deloads in between phases to manipulate and dissipate the accumulated fatigue between the phases of your workout.

3 months is not much training time, but quite possible to have improvements. In fact, if in 3 months of training you do not improve anything, you are training wrong and wasting your time. Obviously what is possible within 3 months and taking into account the response and development of each individual.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom