Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best bulking shakes

Vanillabody

Registered
I want the cleanest best bulking shakes, no sugar. looking to get bigger but don't want to gain fat. a buddy of mine emailed me an idea of 1 cup of oats, banana and other fruit, honey, milk maybe 500ML of it, and some almond butter. do you think that would be a good mix for a healthy smoothie or no good?

if you notice your stomach not feeling well from smoothies that isn't an accident. when you mix up a lot of things and throw it at your body obviously it will be very hard to digest it. much easier to stick with single ingredient whole foods if you want something healthy.

Not into mass gainer shakes. But those ingredients would make for a tasty meal so I wouldn’t blend them lol

I want the cleanest best bulking shakes, no sugar. looking to get bigger but don't want to gain fat. a buddy of mine emailed me an idea of 1 cup of oats, banana and other fruit, honey, milk maybe 500ML of it, and some almond butter. do you think that would be a good mix for a healthy smoothie or no good?

Bananas, fruit, honey, milk are all sugar. Also some nut butters have sugar included as well. Ingesting too much sugar will be stored as fat. No need for these shakes. If you need it as a meal supplement, just water and protein powder will suffice. You could add raw quick oats (if carb free protein powder) and hemp seeds for a nice blend of complex carbs, protein, and mono and polyunsaturated fats and omegas

Bulking can be fun since you can always come up with creative ways of adding in more and more calories. My only problem with bulking is that I use to put on a lot of fat mass along with the muscle, that is until I started controlling my insulin response with N2Slin. Now when I bulk I can make sure most of the calories I consume are building muscle and not fat.

Check out this great video on N2Slin:

Looks great doesn't it?

It works awesome just take 3 capsules before each meal.

There's no such thing a s "bulking shake." There are only three kinds of macronutrients , protein, carbs and fats. Protein and carbs have 4 calories per gram and fat has 9 calories per gram. So the most calorie dense shake would be one with the most fat. So, make it with cream.

And why the hell anyone would add oats to a shake is beyond me. Thick , lumpy and hard to get down. Why not just drink a shake and eat the oats?

And this obsession with avoiding sugar is ridiculous. If you want to avoid sugar, then don't look for anything sweet. That includes fruit. Artificial sweeteners are far worse for you than sugar. Check out my BEST PROTEIN SHAKE recipe -- just one spoonful of sugar and no artificial sweeteners.

Back
Top Bottom