Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best ejaculation supplement

Marcc

Registered
looking to shoot some explosive loads during gay pride month into some willing Mouths. we are having a competition on who has the biggest loads and I want to win. I need a supplement that I can start using now so that when I go it will be in my system. Which one is the best one for this

LOL this is a funny question. I had my load increase a lot on clomid and hcgenerate, check it out.

bro i bust huge loads on n2generate ES, Nelson and coach trevor said they going to pride day so you should see him there. make sure you get autograph

that is awesome. a nelson and coach trevor pic/autograph can easily sell in the tens of dollars on ebay

bro i bust huge loads on n2generate ES, Nelson and coach trevor said they going to pride day so you should see him there. make sure you get autograph

BodyMonster is a regular at pride day. Just look for the guy with the skid marks on his knees.

As for answering the question -- Muira puama. Clomid can actually lower ejaculate volume.

- - - Updated - - -

that is awesome. a nelson and coach trevor pic/autograph can easily sell in the tens of dollars on ebay

Is that what you paid?

BodyMonster is a regular at pride day. Just look for the guy with the skid marks on his knees.

As for answering the question -- Muira puama. Clomid can actually lower ejaculate volume.

- - - Updated - - -

Is that what you paid?

lol! i'm glad to see you finally have shed your grump Boomer stereotype. Nelson breaking out some funny jokes finally!

- - - Updated - - -

Is that what you paid?

Ball marks on BM's chin lol

Great test booster like ostazol will help for sure!

Back
Top Bottom