Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best exercise for blood circulation

hazardPTC

Registered
I would like which is better to elevate heart rate and therefore blood circulation between lifting and cardio, I getting pain on my lower legs muscles and sometimes numbness, the doctor gave some orange color aspirins to take daily and told me to exercise , thank for you tips.

Cardio is better for increasing blood circulation while exercising but weight training will increase muscle development and will increase blood flow to that area when you are not exercising.

Notice how after a good weight workout you get a really good muscle pump that lasts almost all day? That's blood flow constantly being pumped to the muscle.

The problem with cardio is that you get great blood flow during the workout but that blood pretty much stops completely once you are done your workout.

I would do a combination of weights and cardio for each workout to get the best of both worlds.

it isn't just about the exercise you do.. it is also about what you do outside of the gym. do you have a desk job all day? if so you better be getting up often and walking around. what i did is invest in a standup desk.. it takes some getting used to but it is a great investment in your body

having said all that i highly recommend you seek some better advice.. doctors will spend 2 minutes with you and send you out the door with a script and some half ass advice. what you really need to do is see a GOOD physical therapist. not some crappy place like Cora but a sport physical therapist who deals with athletes. they will show you exactly what you need to do. i bet they will incorporate foam rolling and such in your program

Back
Top Bottom