Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best flavor in protein

xocrates.build

Registered
what's the best tasting protein out there guys, I bought some vegan protein and it taste like shit, I had put it aside basically waist my money.

Vegan proteins always have a weird taste and texture to them. It's because unflavoured vegan protein literally tastes like dirt. You can only do so much with flavouring. It's kind of like putting lipstick on a pig. It's still a pig.

Whey protein supplements will taste much better because unflavoured whey protein tastes like skim milk. It has a neutral slightly sweet taste to it.

If you are looking for a whey protein supplement that tastes great, try wheytobuildmuscle from n2bm.com. That's the protein supplement I am using currently and I think it tastes great.

That is such a personal thing, that I think there just can not be an answer to that question. As they say it, some like it cold, some like it hot, but I like it warm. For me, the Isolation with the Colombian Espresso flavor from N2BM is just the right sweetspot - not too sweet, and yet very tasty.

Vegan means that it comes from no animal source. so it will be coming from things like pea's and hemp etc. you don't like the taste cause it isn't coming from dairy.

I recommend n2bm whey protein. it really tastes good and is quality ingredients. it isn't vegan though, so if you want to stick to vegan it wouldn't work for you

They don't sound it lol! You had some before?

I used to own a supps company back in the day (google The Whey Consortium - add Mobster if need be to the search). The worst tasting was Hydrolyzed Whey... oof!

The only vegan protein I have ever had was made by Arbonne and was pea based. I actually liked the vanilla flavour!

I recommend any of the flavours from n2bm. They make Whey To Build Muscle which is a high quality whey isolate protein. My personal favourite flavour is Columbian Espresso.

Why get Locked into a Flavor.
I stopped buying Flavored Protein almost 10 years ago.

Buy Unflavored/Unsweetened 100% Whey Isolate, and then you can add what you like to it..................... JP
P.S.
I mainly just add some Fresh or Frozen Berries.
Low Glycemic and Lots of Flavor.

Back
Top Bottom