Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best multi-vitamin to take

cookwg786

Registered
I heard that certain multivitamins are a waste of money. Which one of these should you be taking if you want to get the most out of them. Should I be looking for Chelated minerals so that I get the most absorption? or does it not matter as long as the label says it contains it

I heard that certain multivitamins are a waste of money. Which one of these should you be taking if you want to get the most out of them. Should I be looking for Chelated minerals so that I get the most absorption? or does it not matter as long as the label says it contains it

I used to use those mega men vitamins from pharmacy. But I use 3D multi vitamin from n2bm and when that's out I'm on n2guard. I found n2guard to be a multivitamin and good organ support at once, instead of taking 6 supplements I'm taking 1.

N2Guard is a perfect all in one. I use it wether I’m on or off cycle and just adjust the dosages.

I'm not a nutritionist. That said it can sometimes be better/cheaper to study and record your diet to see if you have any vitamin deficits with your current diet. Then either change a few meals around to accommodate your deficiency or take specific supplements. Nothing wrong with a multivitamins but there's typically a lot of stuff you don't need in them.

A well-balanced diet is your core for getting these nutrients + just add some 3D multi into that mix:

https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Health-And-Wellness-c27/Ruthless-3D-p311.html

Back
Top Bottom