Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best non whey bars

Wasleji

I'm looking for a protein bar that does not contain any sort of way or milk by products as I am very allergic to Dairy
I'm also looking for something that will taste good and I can take on the way to the gym because I leave from work and go straight to the gym and it's about an hour drive so I would like to eat something ahead of it

I'm looking for a protein bar that does not contain any sort of way or milk by products as I am very allergic to Dairy
I'm also looking for something that will taste good and I can take on the way to the gym because I leave from work and go straight to the gym and it's about an hour drive so I would like to eat something ahead of it

you can try a dairy free pea protein bar, there are plenty

If you are looking for Dairy Free protein bar, look into EXOPROTEIN.com
There are plant base Protein as well, There many option available.

Back
Top Bottom