Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best probiotic for gut health

bernardo22

Registered
I wanted to know what the best probiotic was for gut health ? I am currently dealing with gut issues. What are guys taking to help with that ??

I wanted to know what the best probiotic was for gut health ? I am currently dealing with gut issues. What are guys taking to help with that ??

Could you elaborate a bit more? What sort of issues.
As far as current research goes they were actually found to delay your gut healing in the worst case scenario.

I'd recommend starting from the basics which is your diet. Lifestyle also plays a big role in the gut health.

My doctor gave me some samples when I was having some digestive issues a while back. They were pretty good but I don't remember the name. Talk to you doctor.

Finding the root of the problem is a better solution.

no no no no no.. for gut health you don't throw things at the problem. what i would do is water fast for 3-5 days.. just water.. then gradually start re-introducing foods.. start with watery fruits, then go to watery veggies (not the tough ones like potatoes, kale, cabbage, brocolli), then start adding quality meat/eggs. go from there.. if something inflames you then eliminate it out

Back
Top Bottom