Join Evolutionary Forums

needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best product for treating bad joints?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Best product for treating bad joints?

I was a wrestler all through High School and College and have continued to train consistently since then, but now that I'm 36 I find all of my old injuries coming back to haunt me. Shoulders, elbows, knees and my left ankle. Everything hurts for days after I train those body parts. I want to know what you guys recommend as the best stack to treat my ailing joints. I'm kinda getting desperate now as the pain was somewhat manageable the last couple of years before but now is getting out of hand completely. I'm posting this question here since I'm sure some of the Vets here have found the secret to the fountain of youth and I want in on it lol. Thank you in advance for all of your help.

Proficient Brother UltimateWarrior's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm in the same boat as you my friend, just that I'm over a decade older than you are. I have tried everything and found only a few things work.

Glucosamine is God sent for me, and so is chondroitin. Right now I'm stacking the new n2bm product with Ostarine and quite honestly I have never felt better, I truly think that this stack is turning back the clock on my old aching joints. Here is the link to the n2bm product in case you want to check it out:

http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/H...t-RX-p319.html

It has the best ingredient profile I have ever seen. Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM and cissus quadragus, I have never seen those 4 in a single product before. Stack that with Ostarine and you have the perfect stack for turning back the clock on old aching joints.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    In the past always had pain in shoulders, elbows and knees until I started taking glucosamine. Believe me.... IT WORKS!

Advanced Cyborg Brother NY REBEL's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Tips for a bad joint!? A better lighter! Sori had to ....

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NY REBEL View Post
    Tips for a bad joint!? A better lighter! Sori had to ....
    LMAO!!! Good Tip!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I have lingering injuries and when I lift heavy I really a great them. When I just want some relief temporary wise I cycle deca. I know it is only masking the problem and can potentially make it worse. But like I said when I absolutely need some relief from the pain this is what I do. It is not the best idea but like I said when I need relief it is a welcome compound. Go ahead and flame on now.

Dbol Breakfast of Champions

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Sorry not a great. But rather aggravate

Dbol Breakfast of Champions

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro i just started n2joint rx just 1st week basically...but ostarine has been amazing for my joints...
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by UltimateWarrior View Post
    I'm in the same boat as you my friend, just that I'm over a decade older than you are. I have tried everything and found only a few things work.

Glucosamine is God sent for me, and so is chondroitin. Right now I'm stacking the new n2bm product with Ostarine and quite honestly I have never felt better, I truly think that this stack is turning back the clock on my old aching joints. Here is the link to the n2bm product in case you want to check it out:

http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/H...t-RX-p319.html

It has the best ingredient profile I have ever seen. Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM and cissus quadragus, I have never seen those 4 in a single product before. Stack that with Ostarine and you have the perfect stack for turning back the clock on old aching joints.
    Do this and you will never again have joint problems. Ostarine is a very special SARM - it was specifically developed to joint healing, and overall injury treatment. So this stack will do wonders to you.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author

#1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ostarine, n2jointrx, lots of deloading, and working on your form is your only chance

if you continue to pound away then you are going to end up fucking yourself long term. nagging injuries are a big deal, if you keep pounding they become chronic. do you want to be 50 years old and crippled?

the problem with deca is although it does help with collagen synthesis the problem is it also is a very strong androgen, so you will give yourself a false sense of security on it and damage yourself more by going too heavy and too hard. it doesn't have the healing abilities to actually cure the problem like ostarine, it is merely a band aid. no anabolic steroids should ever be used to heal injuries.. adding more muscle and strength strains the soft tissues and joints more, it doesn't help the problem
    Last edited by stevesmi; 05-22-2015 at 11:18 AM.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast