Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best protein for females

belindapa

Registered
Hi guys, I'm 23 years old female, and will start training for first time in my life, I'm looking to harden up and gain muscle so looking for some good protein online, I found there are many types out there, from whey, to vegan and even something called muscle milk, what would you recommend for me? thank you.

The problem with muscle milk is that it contains a lot of carbohydrate and fat fillers. If you look at the nutrition facts pannel, it contains just as much carbohydrates and fat as it does protein. That's why it tastes so good. It's almost more like a protein milkshake then a protein shake. Cool sounding name and really good marketing behind the product - but there are much better options available.

You want to be using a pure whey isolate supplement that containers no fillers or aditives. That way you get all the benefits of the protein, with none of the fat or carbohydrates. Check out this article for more information -> https://www.evolutionary.org/whey-protein-isolate/

There are a lot of good products on the market. The one I personally use is wheytobuildmuscle from n2bm.com

I also use a 100% Whey Isolate.

But I prefer to get the Unflavored/Unsweetened.

This way I can add whatever I like, and I'm not Locked-into the same Flavor every day.

Mostly, I just add different Varieties of Frozen Berries to my Protein........................... JP

you do not need protein shakes to workout. and there is no such thing as an 'anabolic window' .. there is a youtube channel that actually makes prank videos of a dumb meathead walking around with a tub of protein everywhere, it is quite funny how people believe this stuff

if you still insist on protein shakes make sure you get a high quality one. n2bm sells the best on the market, only 6 ingredients and no garbage

Back
Top Bottom