Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best soup while bulking

park son

Registered
which soup would be the one with the highest nutritional value for somebody looking to gain weight and bulk, thank you.

A good quality home made chili is packed with protein and good quality carbs.

Super easy to make to. Just brown some extra lean grass fed beef, throw that plus some veggies, a couple cans of beans, a can of tomatoes, chili powder and hot sauce into a slow cooker and boom!

which soup would be the one with the highest nutritional value for somebody looking to gain weight and bulk, thank you.

The ones Sumo eat

A good quality home made chili is packed with protein and good quality carbs.

Super easy to make to. Just brown some extra lean grass fed beef, throw that plus some veggies, a couple cans of beans, a can of tomatoes, chili powder and hot sauce into a slow cooker and boom!

just be careful with this one. a lot of us cannot digest beans at all. if i ate this i would be on the toilet all night

- - - Updated - - -

my advice is learn how to make your own bone broth. it isn't hard and i've posted about it many times

the collagen from the bone broth is great for building muscle and making our bodies stronger

I think a chicken noodle with veg would be a good combo but obviously made from scratch.

Soups are so versatile- can be low, medium or high carb depending on what you put in them. Soups, stews and chillis are a main staple in my diet.

Back
Top Bottom