Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best sports drinks during training

Arrowback

Registered
I have been drinking gatorade for the past few months while i workout, i got through 3 bottles of it. problem is that i notice it makes me feel queasy and it isn't helping me lose weight. i am confused why it is marketed for athletes and all that if it doesn't really help me lose weigh tor perform?

I'm with you on that. I think it is sad we live in a society that puts money ahead of pride. however marketing WORKS and if you tell people that gatorade isn't good for them they will argue with you. They market gatorade heavily for athletes but it is full of ingredients that do not belong in the human body. you can literally take water, add some salt and cream of tartar and take a liquid magnesium capsule and get electrolytes that way without all the crap in gatorade which is owned by Pepsi.

Yeah, Gatorade is pretty horrible stuff. I admit, when it's really hot and you're really thirsty, an ice cold orange Gatorade hits the spot, but it isn't something that has any benefit and is actually detrimental to an athlete's goals.

I have been drinking gatorade for the past few months while i workout, i got through 3 bottles of it. problem is that i notice it makes me feel queasy and it isn't helping me lose weight. i am confused why it is marketed for athletes and all that if it doesn't really help me lose weigh tor perform?

You don't need it and 3 bottles is just greedy.

Its for replenishing electrolytes, glycogen, and hydration. It's far from anything for weight loss

Back
Top Bottom