Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best stimulant

Mr. Hyde or shatter. Want to try dmaa tho... maybe someday. Mr. Hyde is strong enough that I actually only take it at times when im tired before my workout or its overkill imo.

Best prework out does not mean the strongest shit you can find. You want something that gives you a clean boost, but doesn't leave you jittery. I say a simple ECA is the best. Just my opinion though.

I say a simple ECA is the best.

There may be interactions with Ephedrine and Cabergoline - just wanted to point out this for people that would be thinking of taking them together or people on tren cycles.

Caffeine should have a positive effect with either anaerobic or aerobic training.

Also, aspirin interferes with the cyclo-oxygenase enzyme which would inhibit the arachidonic acid pathway to PGF2-alpha PGE2 which play a role in protein syntheis.

ECA stack is very good pre-cardio for targeted fat loss, but may intefere with other drugs or protein synthesis.

Best prework out does not mean the strongest shit you can find. You want something that gives you a clean boost, but doesn't leave you jittery. I say a simple ECA is the best. Just my opinion though.
Well hyde only gives me jitters if I dont eat soon after working out. Good stuff tho imo

Pre-workout- Black coffee with creatine and GW..does the trick and saves money.. No sugar in the coffee. Don't need the crash

guy wants a good preworkout that can help with pumps and clean energy.

A lot of these pre-workouts give me the shits.

I like Cannibal Ferox though, (chaos and pain supplements). It's great, but I can only use it for morning or afternoon workouts. If I take it in the evening I am NOT getting sleep.

For me, most stims tend to f#ck with my workout do to constriction.

However, I do take certain aminos that support cell hydration which makes for a great pump.

When I do take stims, it's after my workout and pwo nutrition.

Back
Top Bottom