Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best stuff for heart health

tako44

Registered
I wanted to know what would be best to take to improve heart health ? Are there certain things I can do to strengthen it ? Bad hearts run in the family.

I'm no pro but I'd say a good clean diet, no alcohol, smoking, etc, and some cardio would help a lot!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

genetics plays a role but in most cases it is a cop out. you typically follow your parents lifestyles.. if parents drink alcohol, you will probably do the same.. if parents fed you shit growing up, you will probably eat shit as an adult.

the best way to keep a healthy heart is simple

1. stay lean
2. stress less
3. exercise

genetics plays a role but in most cases it is a cop out. you typically follow your parents lifestyles.. if parents drink alcohol, you will probably do the same.. if parents fed you shit growing up, you will probably eat shit as an adult.

the best way to keep a healthy heart is simple

1. stay lean
2. stress less
3. exercise

I like Steve's reply.

If you are genetically predisposed to cardiovascular diseases - get your blood pressure and cholesterol routinely checked.

Eat/supplement with plenty of omega 3 and vegetable. Limit saturated fat and sugar

Exercise, rest and healthy lifestyle would be your best bet.

Back
Top Bottom