Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best substance to take before a workout

flyguy77

Registered
I am not asking for the best pre-workout per se, but more along the lines of what substance can I take before a workout that will give me a boost or edge ?

tried working out fasted if you want the pure edge.

at first this might be hard, because you have been so used to tapping into glucose or caffeine for 'energy'. however when you train fasted your body is in a natural adrenaline state tapping into ketones instead. there is a huge differene in that energy which keeps going, and the energy you get from food or stims which is a going to cause a spike then crash. remember your body will need to digest whatever you put into it, so that will rob it of energy

The best thing you take before a workout to ensure a high quality workout is a proper pre-workout meal. That will give your body the fuel and energy it needs to perform at the highest level possible

Something high in carbs, moderate in protein and low in fat. I really like to eat a bowl of oatmeal with some vegan protein, chia seeds and frozen berries mixed in

I train fasted state 3 day it was very hard but when I cover 1week then I feel more energetic when I train fasted

Sent from my SM-J810G using Tapatalk

I am not asking for the best pre-workout per se, but more along the lines of what substance can I take before a workout that will give me a boost or edge ?

A healthy breakfast following a good night's sleep.

Back
Top Bottom