Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best sugar alternative

josephdiaz

Registered
I am currently using sweet n low, as a sugar substitute. I used to use spleda, but heard bad things about it. I have tried stevia , not sweet, and weird taste.

Is sweet n low the best sugar substitute , or is their a better alternative?

I am currently using sweet n low, as a sugar substitute. I used to use spleda, but heard bad things about it. I have tried stevia , not sweet, and weird taste.

it'll be entirely up to you and tour taste buds.

Stevia is natural and the best substitute in my opinion. But just use whatever works for you. Everybody is different and has different preferences

sweet n low is garbage man.

just use raw honey

if you must use a powder on the go then get some stevia but keep in mind most stevia out there is crap too. they actually add ingredients to it and it isn't pure. pure stevia can only be found at a health food store, not a regular supermarket.

sugar supplements aren't healthy at all. substitute it with honey. or just get accustomed to drinking tea or coffee without it.
our body gets sugar naturally from foods like fruits, veggies and dairy products

Back
Top Bottom