Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best suplements that works like a drug

MONSTRO

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
Best suplements that works like a drug

1. Berberine extracted from a plant known to be one of the most powerful supplements on earth . Is primary goal is lower blood sugar improving insulin sensitivity . Today is very well known as being same potency level as metformin doing that without ythe side effects of metformin.

2. Curcumin is a popular spicy and I use in all my foods because I know is the best natural anti inflammatory product and being the same potency as many anti inflammatory drugs on pharmacy.

3. Red Yeast Rice is not as strong as medication for lower cholesterol but is very strong doing that and without the side effects .

4. Garlic that we all know and use in our cuisine is something amazing for our health . Is amazing for your heart and also reduces 10 to 15% your bad cholesterol , reduces blood pressure .

Now you can take care of your help without using any drug from pharmacy , of course they are not as strong but if the main goal is health this is the best choice .

many of those supplements we love are in n2bm products already.

as for the garlic, it isn't the garlic itself, it is the allicin within it. (also an ingredient in n2guard)

a lot of people will get upset but i don't recommend garlic consumption due to its high FODMAP effect in the gut, same with onions. same with refined oils. these are rough on the gut and are stressors within the body. there is a reason animals in the wild avoid them

Last edited:
A lot of herbs act like drugs. Yes, allicin was put into N2GUARD for the blood pressure benefit. It's also good for inflamation and cholesterol -- all things that anyone on gear needs to be concerned with. You'd have to stink from garlic all day long to get as much of it as you need. Go with N2GUARD.

Back
Top Bottom