Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best supp for recovery?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Best supp for recovery?

I want to take something that will help recover my body after workouts. What would be something anyone can recommend where they have had great results with recovery ? I dont particularly like the soreness I feel, so any kind of recovery boost would be great!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i don't like where this convo is going at all because there is a lack of understanding of what soreness is in the fitness community

all soreness is is inflammation caused by damage to muscle fibers. it isn't lactic acid lol. the way to get rid of soreness is rest and repair.. and the best way to repair is SLEEP.

once you get conditioned your body will adjust to the pounding you give it and not flip out from a workout. when you change workouts you notice you get sore, well that is cause your body freaks out.

and taking a drug to combat soreness is retarded and completely defeats the purpose of breaking down and repairing muscle. makes no sense

having said all that HGH will help recovery for sure.. so will sarm's. steroids will not. supps like n2jointrx will. and peptides do help a lot.. our sponsors sell all of the above.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If you are overly sore after your workouts, there is something wrong with your nutrition.

A lot goes into recover - sleep, nutrition, stress, age etc. etc.

It's not as simple as 'just take this drug or supplement'

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by plug22 View Post
    I want to take something that will help recover my body after workouts. What would be something anyone can recommend where they have had great results with recovery ? I dont particularly like the soreness I feel, so any kind of recovery boost would be great!
    Protein. But try a hot bath too

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Your diet needs to be better if you arent recovering from workouts!

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Don't put too much thought into being sore. Just because you are sore doesn't mean you had a good workout and conversely just because you are not sore doesn't mean you had a shitty workout.

All you want to do is go home and eat a decent meal. You don't need anything magic after a workout.

Make sure you are getting good quality sleep. Recovery happens when you are resting and not lifting.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    try protein

Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Food! Stop looking for the easy way out. Doing so simply makes you a willing victim of charlatans who laugh at you once they have your money.

Official Representative (VIP) Fella Finn's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    There are several things that needs to be take inton consideration here.
    First is nutrition. If you constantly feel super-sore and underrecovered you might not be eating enough.
    Training. Take a look at your training program and see if there's something wrong with it. Maybe there's too much volume or too many exercises per given session. Or maybe you are training too infrequently. Are you training too hard all the time. You need to be smart with your training as well. Remember progression is the key to results.
    Last but not least is obviously sleep/rest. If you don't sleep enough your body is not going to recover properly no matter how much food you are putting down to your throat.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Body maintenance....this goes back to the concept that we need to focus on just as much on the 23 hours out of the gym, not just the 1 hour in it.
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

https://www.evolutionary.org/images/sarms1-banner-2.jpg

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast