Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best supplements to lower sugar levels

Brandom -design-

Registered
what supplements can I take being a diabetic person to lower blood sugar levels, the medicine they give me causes me side effects like stomach issues and and blurred vision, I hate it but i have to take it, anyway I would like to try natural products, thank you.

Generally, people with diabetes have a very poor muscle insulin sensitivity.

There are a couple things you can do:

1. Stick to low GI carbohydrates like oatmeal, brown rice and sweet potato. Fruits are fine in moderation but the problem with fruit is that it's very high in sugar and will cause a spike in blood sugar and insulin. I would limit fruit to one serving per day max.

2. A good nutrient portioning supplement like N2slin from n2bm.com will also help because it will increase muscle insulin sensitivity.

3. Supplement with 6-10g of fish oil per day to increase muscle insulin sensivity as well.

what supplements can I take being a diabetic person to lower blood sugar levels, the medicine they give me causes me side effects like stomach issues and and blurred vision, I hate it but i have to take it, anyway I would like to try natural products, thank you.

Is this Type I or Type II Diabetes ~ it makes a difference.

Type I ~ you must stay under a Doctors care, as your Insulin Dosage and Bloodwork are essential to your Continued Survival.

Type II ~ this is usually caused by Poor Diet, so Diet can Cure it, so you no longer have to take Medications.
But you still need to stay under a Doctor's care to monitor the situation............................. JP
P.S.
So what Type are you, and which Meds do you take, as there may be some Alternatives.
Again, this is a Conversation that you should have already had with your Doctor.
Any time that your Prescribed Meds are giving you Side Effects, your 1st line of defense is an Immediate Doctor's Visit.

I'm thinking type 1. Aren't there sight issues for some regardless of meds with type 1?

One of the Problems with Diabetes ~ either Type I or Type II.

Is that you can start to Lose Your Vision, if you don't Control your Sugar............................... JP
P.S.
I've had friends Lose Fingers and Toes, and All of them have Vision Issues.
My Neighbor across the street, has had to have Both Legs Amputated above the Knee.
Started with the Foot, then Mid Calf, then above the Knee, all in the last 2 years.

High Sugar will Literally Kill You an Inch at a time ~ it's not pretty

One of the Problems with Diabetes ~ either Type I or Type II.

Is that you can start to Lose Your Vision, if you don't Control your Sugar............................... JP
P.S.
I've had friends Lose Fingers and Toes, and All of them have Vision Issues.
My Neighbor across the street, has had to have Both Legs Amputated above the Knee.
Started with the Foot, then Mid Calf, then above the Knee, all in the last 2 years.

High Sugar will Literally Kill You an Inch at a time ~ it's not pretty

We used to get (still do but not so many) big roadside ads for the symptoms - inc the need to pee a lot. One set of ads included a photo of an amputee. As I said in a recent set of posts a lot of the time with type II it's preventable.

We used to get (still do but not so many) big roadside ads for the symptoms - inc the need to pee a lot. One set of ads included a photo of an amputee. As I said in a recent set of posts a lot of the time with type II it's preventable.

Type II Diabetes is at Epidemic Proportions these days, with so many people being Overweight.

The Biggest Problem is a lot of New Patients don't realize that this is a Disease that can Kill.
They treat it like a bad cold or something, a Nuisance, but Not Fatal.

When the Exact Opposite is True.................................. JP
P.S.
I've talked to a few people who don't Test their Blood as often as they should.
I'm like so when did you last test, and they tell me last week sometime.
Then I tell them they should be testing between 3 to 5 times daily, and they look at me like I've got 3 Heads.

Type II Diabetes is at Epidemic Proportions these days, with so many people being Overweight.

The Biggest Problem is a lot of New Patients don't realize that this is a Disease that can Kill.
They treat it like a bad cold or something, a Nuisance, but Not Fatal.

When the Exact Opposite is True.................................. JP
P.S.
I've talked to a few people who don't Test their Blood as often as they should.
I'm like so when did you last test, and they tell me last week sometime.
Then I tell them they should be testing between 3 to 5 times daily, and they look at me like I've got 3 Heads.

100%. Rather than take control they rely on meds from the doc. I had a back and forth with my mum on constipation. I know her dietary habits and she wasn't keen on the changes I wanted her to make. But, after she argued, I said 'do you prefer how you feel now'? The same ought to apply with Type II. But the obese just don't want to stop eating shit or lose weight.

100%. Rather than take control they rely on meds from the doc. I had a back and forth with my mum on constipation. I know her dietary habits and she wasn't keen on the changes I wanted her to make. But, after she argued, I said 'do you prefer how you feel now'? The same ought to apply with Type II. But the obese just don't want to stop eating shit or lose weight.

I'll tell you the Biggest Thing that's changed in the last 20 years with Type II Diabetes.

It use to be, that they would just Alter your Diet, and put you on an Oral Med.

Now, some of these People have Sugar that is so Damn High, they need Insulin Injections, like Type I.
I remember a friend who said, Yeah my Sugar was down to 300 today.
I was like WTF, are you kidding me, and he said No, it was in the 400's yesterday.
Then he proceeded to start eating a Big Hoagie ~ I was in Shock.
No Joke, he died in the next 2 Weeks..................................... JP
P.S.
Diabetes runs in my Family ~ Both of my Grandmother's had Type I.
So since I was very young, I got my Sugar tested twice a year.
When I was 14, I had to suffer through a 6 hour Glucose Tolerance Test, just to make sure.

obviously diet is going to be huge.

but a trick to lower blood sugar is exercise. that is something I do not believe was mentioned in this thread

when you exercise you burn through glycogen in the body and your blood sugar will drop. that is why runners eat fruit and cookies after long runs. they have stations during marathons with that too for that reason

once the docs get you on blood sugar meds the party is over and you will be a slave to the meds for life. you are almost forced to eat sugar because the meds drop your sugar too low and you gotta eat sugary foods to get it back up. it is a roller coaster. i plead with people to live a healthy lifestyle and if you are approaching 100 glucose levels you need to take action

- - - Updated - - -

I'll tell you the Biggest Thing that's changed in the last 20 years with Type II Diabetes.

It use to be, that they would just Alter your Diet, and put you on an Oral Med.

Now, some of these People have Sugar that is so Damn High, they need Insulin Injections, like Type I.
I remember a friend who said, Yeah my Sugar was down to 300 today.
I was like WTF, are you kidding me, and he said No, it was in the 400's yesterday.
Then he proceeded to start eating a Big Hoagie ~ I was in Shock.
No Joke, he died in the next 2 Weeks..................................... JP
P.S.
Diabetes runs in my Family ~ Both of my Grandmother's had Type I.
So since I was very young, I got my Sugar tested twice a year.
When I was 14, I had to suffer through a 6 hour Glucose Tolerance Test, just to make sure.

people have no clue how to eat JP. they think a hoagie is safe to eat probably from watching those scam Jared subway commercials.

you can only help them so far, it is up to them to fix their issue in the end. a lot of diabetics are essentially addicted to food and sugar

Back
Top Bottom