bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: best support supp

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Genixcon View Post
    So I was sitting at my computer last night and I decided to do a little research on my own. Iím sitting there going back and forth between N2B and google. After a solid hour I finally got to the end of the content list for N2gaurd. I can say this confidently, it has way more than I expected. So I ordered some off of amazon.

The last time I ordered something off the board sponsor it was not a pleasant experience for me. Letís hope this experience is the opposite.

I just happen to be gearing up for the next blast. So this topic just happens to come at the best time.
    brother...you are truly stand up...i appreciate you being objective and smart....Genixcon is a true EVO VIP brother....let me share my story with you...

bro...i honestly use n2generate ES and n2guard each cycle...why??? i used to have prolactin issues during even regular test cycles, yea even with pharma sustanon...my prolactin would go up (30-40%+ over top range)...i didnt want to take dostinex, that shit will make you a dostinex slave....dostinex is like a drug...once you start - if you stop your prolactin shoots thru roof, cant stop taking it!...so i hated the prolactin sides but didnt want to take it or bromocriptine which has even worse sides...so every cycle i suffered high prolactin sides... ...UNTIL bro i found n2generate ES...used to be called HCGenerate ES < thats how i tried it first...using 5 tabs of hcgenerate es per day during my 500mgs/week sustanon cycle, it dropped my prolactn levels into the normal range! i was about 40% over the highest but i was dropped right under the highest - within range....i did bloods before and after, so its fact...but i didnt need bloods...i actually Felt GREAT!, it boosted libido and pumps for sure...so i use the product with all my cycles now...and never look back...so thats my n2bm story...and thats why i openly backed n2bm coming on evo and being a sponsor....i used them before they were even here....

...bro along the way i also checked n2guard and liked the stack and picked it up...great all around organ support...kidneys clean and i feel great....
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    So I was sitting at my computer last night and I decided to do a little research on my own. Iím sitting there going back and forth between N2B and google. After a solid hour I finally got to the end of the content list for N2gaurd. I can say this confidently, it has way more than I expected. So I ordered some off of amazon.

The last time I ordered something off the board sponsor it was not a pleasant experience for me. Letís hope this experience is the opposite.

I just happen to be gearing up for the next blast. So this topic just happens to come at the best time.
    *Tonight not last night. I not sure if that was a autocorrect or that was my error

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    *Tonight not last night. I not sure if that was a autocorrect or that was my error
    bro...all nights same now with all this home sitting haha...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    I read those articles on caber and bromo.

I always hesitate to use caber. I keep it on hand but hardly ever use it. My last bottle actually expired before I got done using it.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Brother you are going to be much happier with your results on N2Guard

While I agree that Liv52 is a solid product for the mainstream, it just lacks the support needed for a steroid user.

N2Guard was designed to be used by steroid users and really help out the organs during your steroid cycle and post cycle therapy.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RickV View Post
    Brother you are going to be much happier with your results on N2Guard

While I agree that Liv52 is a solid product for the mainstream, it just lacks the support needed for a steroid user.

N2Guard was designed to be used by steroid users and really help out the organs during your steroid cycle and post cycle therapy.
    Well, we will see. I feel confident in trusting gearheads advice and the product has a solid ingredient list. I was occasionally supplementing with some of the ingredients anyway. Iím going to be doing a lot of bloodwork in this next blast because of the amount of gear Iíll be running and it will be good to see if some of the numbers are improved. I know Iíll be pulling bloods at least 3 times this blast and maybe more depending on how skewed my numbers get.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Well, we will see. I feel confident in trusting gearheads advice and the product has a solid ingredient list. I was occasionally supplementing with some of the ingredients anyway. Iím going to be doing a lot of bloodwork in this next blast because of the amount of gear Iíll be running and it will be good to see if some of the numbers are improved. I know Iíll be pulling bloods at least 3 times this blast and maybe more depending on how skewed my numbers get.
    My only concern with an all in one is it may have some umpteen ingredients but some of the actual dosages are low in order to pack and fit all those 70 herbs and spices into a 7 cap serving size...not to say whatís in it isnít helpful, but is it really going to at those low dosages...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro...good to hear...whats your cycle going to be like? and how long?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ph734k View Post
    My only concern with an all in one is it may have some umpteen ingredients but some of the actual dosages are low in order to pack and fit all those 70 herbs and spices into a 7 cap serving size...not to say whatís in it isnít helpful, but is it really going to at those low dosages...
    bro...you can check the label yourself...the reason for the 7 capsules is because n2guard is packed with full doses of ingredients...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast