Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best time to take bcaa?

brucejunction

Registered
Is there a optimum time of day to take bcaas, like before workout or after or both...on a empty stomach or not also???

Generally speaking, you don't really need BCAAs as you will be getting plenty in your diet, and doubly so if you consume whey protein. You can supplement pre, mid, and/or post-workout though.

there is a lot of junk science out there to get you to use them.

the truth is they actually do nothing but drain your wallet, and if you want me to get technical they actually do more harm than good.

if you are one of those people who want to perma bulk and just get as big as possible and strong then they have merit or maybe if you live in a very poor country where food is scarce i can see a purpose. but here in the US, we already have excess across the board.

I have read a lot of reviews of people saying they work for sure!!! I can drink it all day and get the benefits without any issue don’t see what’s bad about it!

I have read a lot of reviews of people saying they work for sure!!! I can drink it all day and get the benefits without any issue don’t see what’s bad about it!

it is bad because your body does not need to be fed nonstop. that is counter productive. it would be like having a plant and giving it fertilizer, water and sun nonstop. your plant would die in no time. you need nutrition absolutely, but when you throw tons of food at your body you are actually setting yourself back. this obsession with feeding the muscles/body all day everyday is going to result in you rapidly reducing your standard of living and length. that is why these huge bodybuilders have such short lives.

Back
Top Bottom